1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Where to change the calendar's table

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by macho, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, first of all: Great calendar, which I may buy one of the nearest days... :classic:

I'm using version 6.3.0 in the trial-version.

I do have a question concerning the table with the "small" calender: How and where do I change so I can put a graphic file to the right and in the buttom of the calendar so I can make it look very much with shadig - just like this:

[​IMG]

Is it possible? I know that the above is only an image and not a "real" table.

Regards
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

The best way (that I know of) to do this is to put the calendar in a table like this:

--------------
    | CALENDAR |S|
    | CALENDAR |S|
    | CALENDAR
    |S|
    | CALENDAR
    |S|
    | CALENDAR
    |S|
    | CALENDAR
    |S|
    -----------|S|
    |SSSSSSSSSSSS|
    --------------

Put the calendar in the upper-left, then the shadow images in the small TD element to the right and the TR element below.

Look at this site to a "reverse" example. http://www.resortvacationproperties.com/
    You can see that, inside the white area at the top and left, there is a shadow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.