1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Warning: session_start()/Warning cannot modify

Discussion in 'General Support' started by keb64, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://larkindg.com/calendar/events/index.php

After 2 yrs of user client suddenly cannot log in to events manager. Page lists these errors:

Warning: session_start()
    open...failed
    Cannot send session cookie
    Cannot modify header information, etc.
    ...no such directoy

I downloaded and checked calendar.php and config.inc.php (in notepad) for extra spaces before/after <? ?> and found none. I don't know what else to check, please help!
    Thanks!!!
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Looks like your host removed the sessions directory for your account. You need to contact your server admin/host and ask them to fix this.
  3. host can't find problem

host is saying there are no problems on their end.
    I want to send your entire error message but I don't want it posted to general public. Is there a way to do that
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

And our test Scripts shows sessions were working properly?
  5. test scripts?

Sorry, I haven't worked with this product in a loooong time. Can you provide link to documentation on that?
  6. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

From the download page, get the Tester script. Simply unzip, upload, and visit. Report on the results.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.