1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Want to Purchase but...

Discussion in 'General Support' started by perkiekat, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I have been trying the trial out and I really like it, however, the site I am building is for a client on my server. Once the site is complete all folders/files will be transferred to their own account on my server (will have a different domain name than what it is now, but will stay on my server).

Can I purchase now to remove the copyright, etc information so the client can see how it looks without the copyright info?

Will I still be able to use this calendar for the actual domain I intend to use it on? I have read that you guys will transfer the license over. If this is so, I want to purchase the full mode now.

Thank you!
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Yes you can move the license. The easy way to do it is to install it where it is now, then when the move happens, transfer the whole thing to the new domain. At that point, you will get a license key error. In the error message, there's a [Help] link... click that and follow the instructions.
  3. Do I use the current ip address where it is now?
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You don't have to provide that information... it's all done automatically when you register your install.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.