1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Version Repository - Find the latest here!

Discussion in 'Mambo/Joomla Integration' started by Brian, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Updated Module for EasyPHPCalendar Version 6

I've modified the current download which works with Version 5 of the EasyPHPCalendar so that it will work with Version 6.

Attached Files:

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

New version - Officially at version 1.0.0

This has been in beta for long enough and has been implemented by enough clients that I believe it is ready to get a real version number.

I also figured it was best to have a single point of contact to always find the latest version, hence I split the original post and locked this one. You can now also subscribe for notifications to this thread so you'll know when a new version of the module is released.

Changes (0.0.3 to 1.0.0)
    -----------------------------------
    Added: Parameter to allow for Class Suffix (as requested)
    Fix: Changed the link in the .xml file to point to the Joomla/Mambo forum

Attached Files:

3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Version 1.0.1

Changes (1.0.0 to 1.0.1)
    Fix: Changed a "&" for "&" on line 36 of the .xml file to be compliant.

This makes this module compatible with Joomla! 1.5 (with the System_Legacy plugin enabled). Perhaps at one point, a v1.5 native module will be developed if there's enough demand.

Attached Files:

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Version 1.1

Changes (1.0.1 to 1.1)
    Fix: Implemented the change as recommended by m5l5 to make the module natively compatible with Joomla 1.5.

Add: Now providing an alternative option that uses the AJAX mode for the calendar.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.