1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Version 6 vs 7

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by semrocc, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is their much difference between the 2 versions...I didn't see much in the documentation and am trying to decide if I should upgrade to V7.

Thanks!
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Click on the Buy Now link then click the Compare Version 6 to Version 7 link. :)
  3. Thanks Brian,

Yes...I checked that out as well and it looks like the main differences are in the user and user group capabilities.

For our calendar system, we only have one user that inputs the events...so I'm thinking that V6 should be more than adequate.

Great job with this script, by the way :)
  4. Brian

Just remember that Version 6 will be getting no new features. All development has moved to Version 7 at this time.
  5. Thanks Brian,

Is there an upgrade process at this point, or would things have to be done manually?
  6. Brian

We are working on an import script, but don't expect it to be ready until May.
  7. Sounds great...I'll keep my eyes open for the announcement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.