1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Varying dates

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by JimiMoore, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimiMoore

JimiMoore Jimi

I am really not a php programmer. I would like to allow visitors to select a start and stop date for the list mode. And then be able to print this. e.g. print all cultural events betwee July 7 and July 12. Is this possible? If you could show me how, I'd be most appreciative.
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

The list mode can only be programmed to show events by the month with the option to not show old, past events.
  3. JimiMoore

JimiMoore Jimi

Thanks for your reply. Is this something you would consider doing in a future release?
    -Jimi
  4. JimiMoore

JimiMoore Jimi

Oops! And how to I add a calendar to list mode so that my users can select a different month?
    -Jimi
  5. Brian

List Mode is designed to be used with the Normal Mode, so it does not have any navigation. However, you can create your own navigation by using the mo and yr variables to specify the month and year to display.
  6. JimiMoore

JimiMoore Jimi

I know this is really elementary, but I don't know how to get back to "normal" mode. If I put $list=1, I get the list only. If I put anything other than $list=1, I get a small calendar with navigation but no list. Please help as I am very frustrated and need your patience.
    -Jimi
  7. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Add another require("calendar/calendar.php"); above your $LIST=1; and a normal calendar will be added above your list.

PS: adjust the paths according to your installation
  8. JimiMoore

JimiMoore Jimi

Thank you. That did it.
  9. Hi, I tried this method, of adding another require("calendar/calendar.php"); and it totally messes everything up in FireFox.

Is there a simple way of, when in list mode, listing ALL of the upcoming events in the calendar, not just the current month?

Thank you,
    Josh
  10. Brian

Look at the options of the List Mode in the documentation. You sound find what you need in there. :)
  11. thank you - those options as listed are very helpful. Love the flexibility!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.