1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Using Multi-Calendar, Events Don't Show

Discussion in 'General Support' started by SierraMist, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've downloaded and installed the trial version of the calendar, and so far am very pleased! If the client likes it, we'll definitely be buying...

One problem though. I have it set to multi-calendar, to show two months at a time. However, the events for those months don't show in the listings module I added below.

For instance, if I'm viewing May/June, and there's an event in May, nothing shows up. But if I go back to March/April, the May events appear.

Why is this, and can it be fixed?
    Thanks!
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You'll need to tell the listings module to display two months of events. Look in the instructions for the Listing Module section to see all of the available options.

You're looking for $listMonths.
  3. Brian

You'd need to reset the $mo and $yr variable to the start month.

So, before using the multi-calendar do this:

$oldmo = $mo;
    $oldyr = $yr;

Then, just before the listings module add:

$mo = $oldmo;
    $yr = $oldyr;

I'll add this in so it will be automatic in the next version.
  4. Worked like a charm!

Thanks!
  5. Just a bit lost. Where do I add the code you mention? Have tried before the <php . . . and inside the <>.

Code:
    $oldmo = $mo; $oldyr = $yr; 
    <?php $MULTI=1; $epcMultiWidth = "95%";$epcMultiPad = 2;$epcMultiNav = "95%";$epcMultiCol = 2;$epcMultiRow = 1;require ("cal2/calendar.php"); ?>
    $mo = $oldmo; $yr = $oldyr; 
    <?php $LIST=1; $listMonth="X"; $DF = "D - M d"; $template="monthly.php"; require ("cal2/calendar.php"); ?>
  6. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Disregard this fix... it's been rolled into the new version. Update your installation if you're experiencing this problem.
  7. I have 6.2.2 installed and I still have the issue. I am showing two calendars (Normal Mode, June & July), however the List Mode below only shows June's events, not July's.
  8. Brian

You need to tell the List Mode to display two months too.

So, right after $LIST=1 add:

$listMonths="2";
  9. That did it! Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.