1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Using Filter Plugin

Discussion in 'PHP-Nuke Integration' started by jlparker55, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have created a PHPNuke module to link to my calendar. I am trying to use the filter plugin to filter the results by category but when I select the category and press the filter button, I am returned to the home page of my PHPNuke website. What do I need to do to get the filter to execute?
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You might have a problem with your paths. Or you might have to use the $thisFile option.
  3. Still Not working

Situation:

I created a module using the instructions on this forum to link to the Easy PHP Calendar which is called Event Calendar. It shows up as it is supposed to in the module block on the home page of my site. When you click on the tag it takes you to the event calendar page.

To try to make the filtering plugin work, it was recommended that I try the $thisFile function. I added:

$thisFile="index.php";

before the call to the filter plugin in the index.php file in my Event Calendar module.

Now if you use the fliter, the system returns the screen back to my website's home page, and filters the events that show in the calendar block on the home page in accordance with the filter that was set.

Any ideas?
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You should use the module that was built and tested. I'm including the version that works with PHP-Nuke v7.6 and higher.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.