1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Upgrading from 5.7 to Version 6

Discussion in 'General' started by tiamet, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiamet

tiamet New Member

I am currently running 5.7. I wanted to upgrade to Version 6 so that I could implement the categories feature.

I made my purchase through the Upgrade Center. I paid through PayPal, and was never redirected to a download link.

The email I recieved did not include a download link, but did include a link to the instructions for upgrading a trial version of 6.0 to the full version. This is not what I need.

I assume that I should just back up my config files and do a fresh 6.0 install, then restore my old config files. My problem is that I cannot find a 6.0 download link.

When I visit the Upgrade Center I get this message:

The ability to upgrade Version 6 options is coming soon...Please check back at a later date.

I do not want to upgrade my Version 6 options. I just want to download the Version 6 upgrade I bought.

What should I do?

I have sent you my order # via PM.

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.