1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Update about the EPC Tutorials site

Discussion in 'Other Announcements' started by ve9gra, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

PayPal Donations now available

Hi all,

As some of you know, I spend quite a bit of my time providing support and custom solutions for Easy PHP Calendar clients. In order to facilitate receiving donations to support my continuing work, I decided to add a PayPal button directly on my site. It will make things much easier.

Note that, as it is outlined in my signature, I am not affiliated with Easy PHP Calendar or NashTech, Inc. I do not have access to unencrypted code or anything that a regular customer doesn't get. I have simply been working with Brian for a long time (started with version 3 of the calendar) and know quite a bit about the inner workings of the calendar, which enables me to have a deeper understanding of how to tweak things.

It is my intention to eventually add solution packages that you could buy directly using PayPal (or any credit card they support).

I have a few projects on the boiler plate and will be releasing some preliminary information and will be requesting input from potential customers. Quick hint: RSS Feeds ;)

PS: Brian, you might want to move this to the Announcements forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.