1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Unable to file settings changes?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by jimbk17, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbk17

jimbk17 New Member

After installing Version 7, I am trying to complete my configuration, but changes to my settings do not appear to be saving. I get a 'Save Changes' button and when clicked I get confirmation that the changes were saved, but the changes are not there when I go back into the settings. I used an earlier version of Easy PHP Calendar for years without problems, but after upgrading, I am unable to rebuild what I had. Any help would be appreciated!

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Which settings are you modifying?

3. jimbk17

jimbk17 New Member

Settings will not save...

It doesn't matter what settings I try to change - For instance, on the general page, I've selected Yes to Display Year and Highlight Today, clicked save changes and received the message that the changes were saved, but when I go back into the screen, both Yes and No are blank for these options. Same thing on the Date and Time page, I responded to all of the options on that page and when I go back in they have reset to the defaults.

4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You possibly have corrupt file(s). Please try uploading all of the files in (at least) the setup directory again in forced binary mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.