1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Turn off the display of sub-category in list view

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by jteal, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jteal

jteal New Member

Is it possible to turn off the display of the subcategories in list view mode? I have attached an image as reference.

Attached Files:

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

If you open up your template, you should find [categories] (I think that's what it is). Simply remove that and they will not display.

3. jteal

jteal New Member

I figured out how to turn off the color bar for catagories. but if I turn off the text then all it turns off all the description.

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

not the [category]... that one is required.. you need to remove the [categories]

5. jteal

jteal New Member

Awsome. I found it. I was looking for a css style. I had been experimenting using display:none to turn some displays off (such as .tableDate) and was stuck in that mindset.

For others benefit in the templates folder file
    <span class="tableDescr">[categories][descr]</span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.