1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Trial version question

Discussion in 'General' started by Padraigh, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padraigh

Padraigh New Member

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the trial version and it seems to work fine on the server etc. but when I go to setup.php it asks me for my licence key. I cannot add events or configure the calendar. When I go to demo.php the calendar shows up just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks!!

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

When you signed up for the Trial you should have received a license key. That is what goes in that form. :)

3. Padraigh

Padraigh New Member

Thanks for the super-quick reply.....

I just did a search of my mailbox and no sign of an email containing a licence key.

I intend to buy the Calendar anyway so maybe I just might do that later. It seems to be working just fine on the server so I ought not to have any problems with the full version....

Thanks again for the prompt reply

Padraigh

4. Padraigh

Padraigh New Member

Found It!!

I'm an idiot.

I found the license key in my inbox.

Sorry for all the hassle!!

Thanks again ....

Padraigh

5. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

If you'd like, you could try requesting another license key from the Free Download page. But, from your description, I don't think you'll have any issues running the calendar script.

EDIT: We posted about the same time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.