1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

TOC Navigational Arrows

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by codyjat, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codyjat

codyjat New Member

I am search and search or an answer to this before I posted it. So sorry if I am asking this again. I need to get a set of navigation arrow to go forward a month on the TOC calendar. Please advise

http://healthystartsd.org/calendar/demoTOC.php

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Looks like you edited the paths in calendar/calendar.php manually.... you're missing a "/" at the end of the $urlPath.

3. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You have a path issue. See the Paths FAQ below.

4. codyjat

codyjat New Member

Ok

Ok I think I fixed the path problem but still running through the list of things to check. How can I allow people to go forward a month to view future events.

5. codyjat

codyjat New Member

Nvm

NVM guys sorry newbie mistake . with that path issues I had been flippin that nav arrows on and off trying to fix it. thanks for the help with the path.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.