1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

TOC Mode Problems

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by Justin-Credible, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a TOC mode calendar which shows the event titles. But the user needs to see the event's description as well. I enabled the pop up mouseover option, but the popups are too small to contain the entire description so it shows a blue [more...] link. The problem is, is that there is no way to click on this link to read the description because as soon as you move the mouse the popup disappears.

So I tried using the blog mode as stated in the documentation. I figured the user should be able to click on the day and have the description display in the list mode calendar. However adding $TOC=1 to the first calendar causes two [FONT=&quot]separate
    calendars to spawn.

How can I have the TOC mode calendar have clickable links to display the full descriptions for the respective day?

Here is the code I am using:
    PHP:
    <?
    $TOC=1;
    $EPCBLOG=1;
    require (
    "calendar/calendar.php"); ?>

<?php
    $EPCBLOG
    =2;
    $template="blog.php";
    $DF "l, F j, Y";
    require (
    "calendar/calendar.php"); ?>
    Alternatively displaying the complete description text directly on the calendar or in the popup.
    [/FONT]
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

There are a few ways to fix your problems... But mixing TOC and Blog isn't one of them... It is actually not possible to use those two modes together...

Either enable sticky popups so that they can click on the [more...] link, or change the setting that sets the length of the description that is shown so that more of the description is shown before the [more..] link comes up.
  3. Great! Thanks for the help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.