1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

TOC Event Coloring?

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by sweyhrich, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweyhrich

sweyhrich New Member

I've made the modifications to my css files in my new PHP Calendar installation to allow the full event name to appear (word wrap), and also to suppress display of the time of the event (since I am including the time in the short description).

Is it possible without major surgery to have an event be displayed in its color, rather than with a color box and the text following? That is, if the category color for an event is, for example, yellow, I'd like the description for the event to appear as black text in a yellow box in the TOC calendar.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

This is currently not possible as you cannot modify the code that makes up the TOC. It might be possible with version 7.

3. sweyhrich

sweyhrich New Member

Okay, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.