1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Test script loading troubles

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Ashe, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't get the test script to work to see which version calendar to use. I load it to our server, but this is what I get...

Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Warning: include(/home/bctvcom1/public_html/wp-content/themes/brewedcoffee/searchform.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bctvcom1/public_html/wp-content/themes/brewedcoffee/index.php on line 37
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

searchform.php is not part of our test script. Are you accessing directly where it was uploaded or through another system?
  3. I followed the instructions to Step 1. I downloaded the Test script and followed the Read me file.
    I uploaded the tester on my JustHost site. I opened the web page as instructed and got the error message I sent you.
  4. The site is on Just Host. They support Zend.
    I also tried to upload the Zend file without the tester and got the exact same error message.
  5. Here's an idea. How do I get you nice folks at EZ PHP calendar to install this for me?
  6. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You've already done it (open a support ticket). :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.