1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Sticky Popup and shading problems

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by ctubby, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I can't get the sticky popup to work and the event dates are not being shaded the right color. I have a feeling that it is looking for a file. The calendar was installed on ottawaeh.ca/calendar but I put the small calendar in a *.tpl file in ottawaeh.ca/template/template 15/blocks which is diplayed in the end on ottawaeh.ca/index.php

Everything works in the calendar folder!
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

The sticky setting seems to be working for me (but you have a weird offset which may cause you problems if you hover over a different date while trying to close the window).

Which dates in particular are not displaying as expected?

Did you follow the integration instructions to add the calendar to your page?

3. Thanks for the quick reply!

I put <?php $CSS=1; require("calendar/calendar.php"); ?> at the end of the Head tag

and
    <?php $OL=1; require("calendar/calendar.php"); ?> at the begining of the body tag

but no sticky popup on http://ottawaeh.ca
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You may have a script conflict. Try temporarily disabling any other JS on the page and see if the stick option then works correctly. If so, systematically check each other script until you find the conflict.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.