1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Question - Event Manager Login

Discussion in 'General Support' started by aak, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aak

aak New Member

Is it possible to display the "Event Manager" login on the same page as the calendar?

For my type of business, it is unwise to allow anyone or google for that matter to list my calendar for anyone to view. So I have to PW protect the calendar directory to restrict this access.

The problem that I am running into is this:

1. They have to login to view the calendar. There is a link on the calendar page that sends them to the event manager login.
    2. They click to goto login for event manager and they have to log in to the directory access again.
    3. Then they have to login to the events manager.

If it is possible to put the events login option on the main calendar view, that would be great. Please advise.

AaK

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You could build your own login form... All you need to do is pass "name" and "pwd" to /events/index.php.

Here's the form you'll need..
    HTML:
    <form action="events/" method="post">
    Username: <input type="text" name="name"><br>
    Password: <input type="password" name="pwd"><br>
    <input type="submit" value="Send"> <input type="reset">

3. aak

aak New Member

Outstanding. Thanks for the advice. That is what I will do indeed. :clap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.