1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Putting Calendar in my Dreamweaver Site

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by crescent1, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crescent1

crescent1 New Member

Hello! I just started working with the demo. I am doing a website for a church and we're looking at purchasing the calendar. I'm not very familiar with php, just html and css, so this is my first stab at this sort of thing. I had everything set up and working with putting the scripts on my server and whatnot, but I'm really confused as far as how to go about integrating the calendar on my page. I have a page (cbbaptist.com/calendar1.php) set aside for the calendar to be on, but do I just copy and paste the demo code into the div box I've set up there? I tried that, but I just get errors like:
    "
    Warning: main(calendar/calendar.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.punch/crescent1/cbbaptist.com/calendar/demo.php on line 79".

I want the calendar to look like the TOC calendar, but I'm having a hard time finding documentation on how the code in my html needs to look. Help!

2. crescent1

crescent1 New Member

Hmm, okay, I just messed with it a little more (changing the directory format), and it works, but at the bottom (under the calendar) I get four errors:

"Warning: fopen(/home/.punch/crescent1/cbbaptist.com/calendar/templates/calendar/modern.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.punch/crescent1/cbbaptist.com/calendar/functions/listings.php on line 77"

3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

That's because for the template, you don't add the path. It should be

$template="template-name.php";

4. crescent1

crescent1 New Member

Thanks, I got it working now! I just need to modify the CSS and it will be perfect. EPC is great--thanks for your prompt reply!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.