1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Problems integrating with WP

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by EasyPHPCalaruba, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EasyPHPCalaruba

EasyPHPCalaruba New Member

I want to get a small functional calendar in the sidebar of my WordPress theme where the day can be clicked on and you will then go out to a pop-up or separate page to view the event detail for that day. I am an author and the purpose would be for readers, agents and publishers to track my activity through my blog.

I have read all the posts in the forum that touch on this topic. At this point I have successfully setup the administration and the trial EPC version and tied out to the same database that WP is using.

I read Mad Dog's post about getting the calendar functioning in the Sidebar of my theme and input the code where it was suggested. A small, non-functional calendar is appearing in the sidebar. You can see it at www.christopherbdawson.com.

I think the problem may be improper styling files reference. I have looked through my template files and don't see anything in any of the styling files that would tie back to the $CSS and $OL references that are part of the code that Mad Dog said to enter.

I would appreciate any help I can get on this!

Thanks!
    Chris Dawson

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You must've worked it out, because your calendar shows up fine, with the mouse-over popups too.

Post back if you still require help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.