1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Problem with installation in windows 2k server

Discussion in 'General Support' started by akkam, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akkam

akkam New Member

Ok, i love this calendar, the best that i have found for what i need it to do. but i do have a problem with installing it. I got it installed with 4.2 on a 2k3 server with iis6 np, (test box for new project) i but i had to set globals to on...not necessarly what i wanted to do, so on my server that is going to contain the RL calendar/events i down loaded 4.4 and followed the install instruction, php is installed and functioning correctly, but when i view the demo i get a whole bunch of errors of varables not being loaded. and down towards the bottom the calendar is displayed but very incorrectly. any ideas? the one on the 2k3 server looked exactly the same untill i turn the globals setting to on....

thank you for the help and support...

Akkam

2. akkam

akkam New Member

this is what im getting so you can see my errors....

Notice: Undefined index: mo in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: yr in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: ee in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined index: es in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 29

Notice: Undefined variable: smc in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 164
    January 2004
    S M T W T F S

Notice: Undefined variable: bgc in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 245
    Notice: Undefined variable: et in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 246
    >1
    Notice: Undefined variable: bgc in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 245
    Notice: Undefined variable: et in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 246
    >2
    >3

>4
    >5
    >6
    >7
    >8
    >9
    Notice: Undefined variable: bgc in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 236
    Notice: Undefined variable: et in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sdra.biz\calendar\escal.php on line 237
    >10

>11
    >12
    >13
    >14
    >15
    >16
    >17

>18
    >19
    >20
    >21
    >22
    >23
    >24

>25
    >26
    >27
    >28
    >29
    >30

then the calendar tries to show up here...but doesnt...and a bunch more errors.

thanks again

Akkam

3. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2004
  4. akkam

akkam New Member

thank you thank you thank you...

that worked

thank you again

akkam

Thread Status: