1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Problem with floating event ?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Myggson, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myggson

Myggson Dragracer

I put in a floating event of Mothers day in Sweden, and i get this error:

[​IMG]

I have put this in the event:

[​IMG]

I strip the code out a bit in the escalEVO.php and the error start here
    PHP:
     while (list($i,$val)=each($eventTimes))
    I get the same error from escalEV.php when clicking on the eventdate:
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/m/myggan/www/kalender/popups/escalEV.php on line 1

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Open up the config.inc.php file and manually change $DCA="0"; to $DCA="1"; and upload the changed file to your server.

Please let me know if this helps. Additionally, you may want to join to the Beta program as Version 5.6 has improved handling of this situation.

3. Myggson

Myggson Dragracer

Yepp !

Yepp it works with that modification, what did that change ?
    Thanks !

4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

This is only the third instance I've seen of this, but with some server/GMT configurations, with certain events the day would be off by one day causing the error you saw earlier. The adjustment you made compensates for this.

I would really like for you to try the Beta to see if this is corrected in Version 5.6. Please see any of the accouncement posts at the top of the form for information on how to join. :bigsmiley

5. Myggson

Myggson Dragracer

Ok

Yes i have already send you a PM about beta testing, and i get an answer to.... :)
    So now im only waiting....
    Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.