1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Popups not working

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Lrayh82, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lrayh82

Lrayh82 New Member

Hi, I've searched through the forum and can't find a solution for my popup problem. I have both onclick popups and onmouseover popups enabled and have included all the integrations includes. The onclick popups work fine but the mouseover popups are a problem. In IE 7 an error comes up Object Expected Line ... Firefox no error shows but no mouseover popup shows either.

Everything was working fine until I upgraded to PHP5 and Zend Optimizer. I downloaded the new calendar designed for both of these and replaced my old calendar (which was ioncube on php4) and replaced all the files and got all my settings back to normal for integration and DB connection.

The error appears both on the integrated calendar and the eventmanager.

Integrated: www.fbccuero.org/calendar.php
    Eventmanager: www.fbccuero.org/calendar/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Lrayh82

Lrayh82 New Member

Ok nevermind I figured it out. The overLib Jscripts didn't copy over to the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.