1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Pop-up window won't display in directory one up

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Trevr Smithlin, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

This wouldn't have anything to do with paths. It seems like there is a conflict with another script.

As a test, try to create a new, blank document in the same directory where your file is and add the appropriate code for the calendar script. If this works, then start adding your other items to this new page until you find what's causing the conflict.
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Mike, don't use those paths.. those are specific to my application.... change those paths according to your setup.

Try out what Brian suggested and get back to us.
  3. found 1 prob

Brian & Father Time,

First off, thanks for all your patience and help.

If I take out the overlib call, I get no errors but, naturally, no pop-ups either.

But...
    When I managed to get the pop-ups to work (even with that list of vars at the top of the page), the pop-ups weren't sticky. But, they were sticky in set up. All those vars are within the php scripts and for some reason it can't resolve some variables. That's the part that I still don't understand.

I'm going to speak with the site s/w vendor about potential conflicts now.

Thanks again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.