1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Paid Request ( Ordering by Category)

Discussion in 'General Support' started by <?php>, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <?php>

<?php> New Member

Hello Brian -

I am posting here, because I posted in the Feature request section a few days ago, along with another post in the general forum(s). While my posts on the general forum were answered, the post from the Feature Request forum were not, hence my post here!

I need a new field added to categories for ordering and then the calendar modified to display this new (order by) property.

I'd like to be able to assign a 1, 2, 3 etc to the categories so that I don't have to deal with random placement of events. I need this as soon as possible and I am willing to pay.

It will certain help fix this problem:
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/272...darrandom2.jpg

King Regards,
    <?php> Jonathan

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Feature requests are considered for future versions. Think of the forum as a suggestion box... you don't expect a reply from that.

Implementing that kind of changes on a feature frozen version is not likely going to happen, but I will let Brian make that call as I have no say in the development process.

3. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

I replied to the other thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.