1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Overlib causes warning message

Discussion in 'General Support' started by MayDay, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayDay

MayDay New Member

I just installed version 5.7 and ironed out a few problems. On the page with the calendar an IE warning pops up saying:
    WARNING! Reference mark "es0L" not found.
    I can't figure the problem.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2004
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

It sounds as though you are trying to use the overLIB anchor feature but didn't add the anchor to the page?

There is an example of this in the instructions and in the demo.php page.

3. MayDay

MayDay New Member

It seems there was some error in the anchor when I inserted it. On my Mac, I copied the require script from the instructions page and I think there were some extra spaces included. I typed it in manually and it now works.

Thanks for your support!

4. MayDay

MayDay New Member

Well, here is a further problem...when I set the anchor option to yes in the setup script, I get the error mentioned before on the page with the calendar. When I set the anchor option to no, the problem goes away.
    Any thoughts?

5. Brian

If you turn the anchor feature on and view the demo.php file, does it work as expected?

6. MayDay

MayDay New Member

Yes, it works in the demo and that is what had me puzzled. Again, from cutting and pasting from the instructions, there was an error in the anchor. I should have learned! Everything seems to be working, again!

Thanks so much for the timely support.

7. Brian

No worries :bigsmiley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.