1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Nuke Evolution - Calendar Block

Discussion in 'PHP-Nuke Integration' started by wowgwjunkie, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wowgwjunkie

wowgwjunkie New Member

Hi,

I tried installing the Easy PHP Calendar Block from forum:
    http://www.easyphpcalendar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6835

I installed it and it destorts the site and I see the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class InputFilter in /home/wowsempe/public_html/calendar/functions/class.inputfilter_clean.php on line 22

I disabled the block. My site is www.wow-bhs.net. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
    Kirk

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

That is caused by something, somewhere in your site, declaring a class called "InputFilter". This causes a conflict with the version that is installed with the calendar.

My short answer is that you will not be able to use the calendar.

My long answer is that you will need to figure out how the InputFilter class, that came with your PHP-Nuke, works and then compare that with the one that comes with the calendar. If they are compatible, then you should be able to empty out the class.inputfilter_clean.php file, or rather remove the part that declares the class...

In all of the times that I've integrated the calendar in PHP-Nuke, I've never encountered this. I've also never seen a theme that had so many validation errors (ie: you have 10 <html> tags, where a valid page is only allowed one).

3. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You can turn off XSS protection to skip using this function.

If that doesn't work, delete everything in that file on the server.

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Good to know what was using that file... this is going on my "to remember" list.

5. wowgwjunkie

wowgwjunkie New Member

Three Questions :)

10 errors?

How do I turn off XSS

And if that doesn't work, delete what file?

Pardon my ignorance :)

6. Brian

The file you referenced in your first post, class.inputfilter_clean.php.

XSS protection is turned off in the Setup Manager.

7. wowgwjunkie

wowgwjunkie New Member

I don't see a way to turn it off in Setup Manager. But I opened the class.inputfilter._clean.php and I see:

Line 27 var $vssAuto
    Line 38 $this->xssAuto = $xssAuto

Then between Line 92/93 && ($this->xssAuto))) {
    and one other between Line 135/136

Is there something I should comment out or change a value in there?

Really appreciate this, I would like to use this on my site :)

8. Brian

Log into the Setup Manager and go to the Event Manager page. Find XSS Protection, set it to Off and save the changes.

9. wowgwjunkie

wowgwjunkie New Member

It's already set to off

10. Brian

Then open the file and remove all of it's contents and save the blank file back to your server. Please note, XSS protection will not work on your calendar installation.

11. wowgwjunkie

wowgwjunkie New Member

Done that, I then got another error:

Fatal error: Class 'InputFilter' not found in /home/wowsempe/public_html/calendar/functions/calendar.php on line 59

Took a look at that line and it's Greek :)

Anyway, I give up. I'm going to find something that will work with nukeevo and go from there.

Appreciate the attempt to help.

Thanks!
    Kirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.