1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

newbie: mysql instalation problem

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by das, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. das

das

Hey there,

I've got a demo license of the easy php calendar and i'm attempting to install it on my wordpress site. I've installed it using the instalation .exe into the plugins section.

When trying to set up the mySQL database for the first time i get the following error. Not really sure what's going on. Help would be appreciated!

help most appreciated!
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Admin: Moved to WordPress forums.
  3. Brian

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I've created a more concise guide on my website. You can follow Part 1 and 2 of How to integrate EPC in WP at http://www.epctutorials.com/

As for the error you are getting, it is not related to either EPC or WP. Make sure that you use the exact same information that you've provided to WP to EPC. Using a different database will break your site.
  5. Brian

ve9gra, should I unstick the linked forum post?
  6. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Yes. Perhaps I should create a new thread with the link to my tutorials and sticky that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.