1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Need Help with PHP 5.1.1

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Millonario, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Brian:

Seems to be that I have encountered with a problem that zend should solve.

I've installed your calendar on a WinXP Pro Server with php 5.1 and MySql 5.0.16

Of course I installed Zend Optimizer 2.5.10a and found our that this optimizer is not compatible with php 5.1.1.

Several forums say that the upgrade should be available at least in two weeks.

I decided to go with this versions because older ones stated that mysql client was not able to use the requested connection or something like that.

What should I do, need to have this working in 3 days for demo purpose and buying decision.

Thanks in advance for your fast reply.

Regards from Panamá

B.
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You always have the option of using the ionCube version, which does not require the Zend Optimizer, just needs to have run-time loading of modules enabled.
  3. Already Tried

I already tried to install it using ioncube loaders but cannot setup mysql access because error state that zend optimizer is not installed.

Have any other ideas?
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I've had several installations of the ionCube version working just fine with mysql without any hint of Zend... There has to be something else there that's causing your install to fail.

Delete your current installation and install the ionCube using the Automatic Installer. If you still have problems after that, give us a link to your installation so we can see the error you're getting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.