1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Navigation Table Question

Discussion in 'General Support' started by SteveW, May 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to use the standard calendar on one page, with the default Left(Previous)/Middle/Right(Next) links. However, on another page, I would like to use a multiple calendar block showing several months. Obviously the navigation links would be superflous on this page.

Is there any way I can "switch" on the navigation table links when calling the calendar routine? Or, if I switch the navigation table off in setup, can anybody provide me with the code I would need to use for correct previous and next (don't need Current) links, rolling correctly at year ends.

Thanks in anticipation.

Steve
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Hello Steve!

Currently this feature isn't designed into the script. However, you can manually add the navigation table to the one page where you would like it to be displayed. Let me know if you need the code to do this and I will PM it to you.
  3. something like this

I'd like to do something like this. I'm using the mini-calender view on the home page, and the text-on-calender view on the calender page.

I'd like to use the mini-calender without navigation, and the text-on-calender with navigation.

How would you suggest handling this? Trying to hide the navigation via css on the home page does not work.
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Yes, this is now very easy to accomplish. On whichever calendar you want (or don't want) the navigation links, just add
    PHP:
    $showNavigation="1"// or "0" if you don't want the links
    right before the require("calendar/calendar.php"); that makes the calendar show up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.