1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Navigating back to a TOC calendar display page from the Event Manager

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Matthew Newman, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Newman

Matthew Newman New Member

If I'm hoping to enable Event Manager users to navigate to the normal calendar display page, am I right to be attempting to add an html-style link within the body section of the events/index.php?

Despite adjusting the file permissions I'm struggling to get this to save, after I've made the change to the code at the top of the file, and just wanted to check I'm not barking up the wrong tree anyway.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Add your code/lilnks to the events/headerCustom.inc.php file. It will show up in the Event Manager

3. Matthew Newman

Matthew Newman New Member

Thanks again Brian. I've popped a bit of html into the bottom of the headerCustom.inc.php file and it has appeared above the calendar display and below the heading graphic. 'Just need to work out what CSS to add now, so that my html displays on a white background to match with the calendar display beneath. 'Am sure that won't take me a moment to suss out though.

'Really appreciate the pointer about the headerCustom.inc.php file though. 'Would've been a heck of a long while before I worked that one out on my own. I misunderstood the wording at the bottom of the "Layout/Color Customizations" page in the online documentation, having opened several other .php files which looked like gobbledygook and not the kind of thing I should be adding my own code too.

Thanks again for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.