1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Multiple usage

Discussion in 'General' started by Trent, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I am very interested in purchasing EasyPHPCalendar but I have a question about licensing.
    I build and maintain multiple websites. When I buy EasyPHPCalendar is it mine to use on multiple sites or do I need a license for each time I use it?

If I need multiple licenses, is there an unlimited package I can buy for a one-time fee?

Thanks a bunch,
    Trent
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You'd need a license per domain. There isn't an unlimited license available, but you can get a substantial discount (up to 50%) by purchasing multiple copies at the same time which can then be used at your convenience. Many developers follow this path and it seems to work well.
  3. I found it

Hey, sorry I guess I should make a habit out of searching the forum before I add a thread.

Thanks guys
  4. Brian

No worries! Just let us know if you have any questions along the way... :)
  5. Actually I do....lol

Hey Brian,
    I just downloaded the free trial and in my layout view it says that my server appears to be compatible and then down the page it says that is not compatible :1crysad:

Do you think I may just be doing something wrong?

Adobe GoLive CS2
    Mac OS X Tiger
    Server: Yahoo Business Server

Thanks,
    Trent
  6. Brian

Of the four tests (on that one page), which ones failed?
  7. The "failure messages and suggestions" area is blank
  8. Brian

Can you open a support ticket with a link to the test script so I can take a look?
  9. Sure,
    Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.