1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Multiple Events -- Single Day -- Icon Display

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by JROSENBLATT, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am loving this EasyPHPCalendar its working great and I understand how the spans can be styled inside the calendar for unique background icons that I need.

However I am very new to PHP. I do have a quick question and an example of exactly what I want.

I am looking to replicate the way Auburn (http://www.aualum.org/calendar/index.php) displays a multiple events icon on their page.

When you hover over the multiple event day it displays all the events in a long list in the single mouse over.

My demo page is this : http://www.northgeorgialiving.com/nglm/calendar/

I have two events on the 16th. However when you hover over that day it displays them individually. As you hover over each one.

Does anyone have any idea how I can replicate the same thing they have?

Thanks a lot,

-JROSENBLATT
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Auburn is using the regular mode calendar, whereas you are using the TOC.

As for having little icons instead of colors, that's something custom that they did. For that you have to override the $CSS function and do it manually. They created a custom .css file, and it has the definitions for the icons... which you can study and try to replicate.
  3. Thanks

ve9gra,

Thanks for the quick reply, I see exactly what you are saying. Styling the CSS is not a problem. I was just wondering how they were able to make the multiple events be an icon on the TOC I see now that when you change it to regular mode it works exactly as theirs does.

Thanks a ton for the information and the wonderful calendar. I am sure our company will be using your calendar a lot in the future for a lot of website we develop.

Thanks again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.