1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Moving Script Directory

Discussion in 'General Support' started by pinch, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinch

pinch New Member

I used the ionCube to install the script on my server and it placed it in my public directory (i don't even think it gave me a choice to place it outside). But, would it be possible to place the main directory outside of the public directory? Since the scripts which use the calendar only call it through 'require', would making the script work only be a case of modifying the directory references shown in the "Important" section of this site? I'd try it out but I'm scared moving the files might disrupt some values set deep in the code by the installer.

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You could do this, but the event admin and setup manager needs to be accessed via a web browser which would make it impossible to manage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.