1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

moved to another server/domain and things R weird

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Amelia Pereira, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia Pereira

Amelia Pereira New Member

Hi,I just transfered the calendar to another server/domain. After installation I get this message.
    =============================================
    There was an error reading data from the mySQL database.

However, the connection to the database was successful!

Please click to run the installation script, setupSQL.php to set up the database.

The error was reported as:

Table 'aescsept_calend.epc_calendar' doesn't exist

No events will be saved until this issue is resolved.

I click on yhe link and get the message that things have been fized but the calendar gets weird.
    ============================================
    Any suggestions?
    http://96.30.16.96/~aescsept/agese/

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

From that link, the calendar does show up but without the CSS, so you probably have a path issue. As well, because you're using an IP address, you'll probably have an issue with the license, but that will get fixed when you domain name is updated to your new IP.

3. Amelia Pereira

OK ve9gra, I'm expecting to have the domain name ready tomorrow or tuesday. So instead of trying to solve things, I'll wait.
    Thanks.

4. Amelia Pereira

yep, as soon as my domain got stable and I stopped using the temporary IP access, the calendar got normal again. But I had to delete the calendar directory and reinstal it. Works fine now! Thanks:kitty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.