1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Mouse-over Events for ver. 4.7

Discussion in 'General Support' started by theflipz, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I get the mouse-over events to work for ver 4.7 I got the calendar to work find but am I suppose to add the events in demo.php? Anyone got any idea thanks.
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Are you going to use a SQL database or a flat-file database?

Have you added any events to the database?
  3. Yes I am using the database and yes i added the even through the demo.php if you want to see the calendar its at www.tclan.net

Thanks,
    Erwin C.
  4. Brian

Did you turn on the options to use the database and the pop-up events in the escalConfig.php file?
  5. This is what i have under the config is this right?

// USE STANDARD POP-UP WINDOW
    // The Standard Pop-up window will appear if someone clicks on a date that has an event.
    // $standardPop=1 :: For dates with events that have descriptions, show the standard pop-up window.
    // Setting $standardPop to any number but one (1), the script will NOT use the standard pop-up window.
    $standardPop=1;
    $popupWidth=250; // SET THE WIDTH OF THE EVENT VIEW POPUP WINDOW
    $popupHeight=220; // SET THE HEIGHT OF THE EVENT VIEW POPUP WINDOW
  6. Brian

Did you change $readSQL=1? (or readFile=1 if you're using the flat-file database).
  7. Brian

FYI, Version 5.x has a complete Setup and Configuration manager to make these changes much easier :D .
  8. hehe any discounts :) lol, mabye we can do a exchange or sponsorship deal heh like i put a banner for you web site or something :) for ver 5 heh
  9. Brian

Did you get it to work?
  10. im going to check it out now ook i changed the $readSQL=1; to that now im gonna test it out now :)
  11. ok the mouserollover worked but its not the fancy one liek the demo on your site. When i clicked the date that is red it opens a window that didnt work lol take a look please thanks for the help.
  12. Brian

Looks like you got it working! But the EV file isn't in the root directory where it needs to be. (Again, Version 5 doesn't require this and makes it much easier to implement on your own site :rolleyes: ).
  13. Brian

The fancy rollover is only in Version 5.x.
  14. HeHe :) Then Seem like I goto get the version 5 for the complete package heh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.