1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Module causes error on other modules

Discussion in 'Mambo/Joomla Integration' started by seveneleven, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seveneleven

seveneleven New Member

Hi I did a search for the problem I am having and didnt see anything. The module is working fine, thank you for providing this. However when I publish it, errors pop up in other modules. Here is the error:

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() 

Thanks for looking.

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Have a link to your installation? The error is very generic without background information.

3. seveneleven

seveneleven New Member

Sure sorry here is the link.
    link not needed anymore thanks.

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Ok, I've managed to trace it back to a variable called $rows but unfortunately, because the Calendar code is encrypted, I can't really explain why.

I'm going to try something with the module to see if it helps.

5. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Can you contact me using the link in my signature? I wasn't having the problem on my sites so I can't confirm that I've fixed it. If this fixes it with your installation I will update the release of the module.

6. seveneleven

seveneleven New Member

Thank you, email sent.

7. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Hey ve9gra, $rows isn't a variable used anywhere in the calendar script...

8. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Good to know. I guess we'll be able to focus on other causes.

9. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Upon further investigation, I found that $rows was actually populated by a database query. The installation of the calendar wasn't using the Joomla database and that's what caused the problem.

Changing the database that the Calendar uses to the one for Joomla should fix this issue.

10. seveneleven

seveneleven New Member

That was exactly it. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.