1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Listing module not displaying one time events

Discussion in 'General Support' started by ethniccheese, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Version 5.5
    MySql

When I set any of the variables to display multiple events, it will only show events for other months that are recurring events. To work around this temporarily, I created all of my events as recurring every 1 day and ending after 1 day. I would like to, however, have the listing module display all events for the next 12 months or whatever I specify and not just recurring events. I should note that the one time events do show up when you select the months in which they occur.
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Version 5.5 doesn't support recurring and floating events using mySQL in the listings module. However, this is in the works for Version 5.6. You may want to join the beta program and you'll be able to test these new features today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.