1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

List View: can you group multiple events in one box by date?

Discussion in 'General' started by lynnephelps, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynnephelps

lynnephelps New Member

I am very interested in purchasing the calendar for my church website.

I particularly like the hybrid view with the larger monthly calendar and all the events listed below. However, we have so many events on the same date that the list view could get really long.

Is it possible to customize the list view such that multiple events can be grouped into the same container (div or table row) by date?

In other words, the main title of each major list entry would be the date, followed by a listing of all events on that date. Then the next table row would have the next date's listings.

Please let me know - everything else about this calendar looks perfect!

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

That is not possible out-of-the-box. If you feel up to the challenge, you can achieve this using the Blog mode in a loop. Alternatively, I have already worked out all the details and headaches for you and sell a module that has all the modifications done.

If you are interested in the module, contact me using the link below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.