1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Linking list to new page

Discussion in 'Mambo/Joomla Integration' started by GCDR0812, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am trying to create a option on the event listing for a user to see who is attending an event.

ie. there would be a link at the side of each event that read 'who's attending?'

when this link is clicked it would redirect to another page to show the members that have registered as going to attend.

I can create the 'destination page' but I need to know if I can pass event information from the event listing to the destination page so that it filters out to the relevant event

Can this be done?

Or maybe does that make sense?

Thanks

Ryan
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

What you can do is check into the Description Parser feature of the Event Manager. It lets you enter some fields that when displayed, they're replaced with key information about the event. Like [date] and [time]... you can create a link using those elements that your destination page can use...

Online Docs - Event Manager - Description Parser
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.