1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Joomla - Only showing current month

Discussion in 'Mambo/Joomla Integration' started by ianaddison, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Are you using the module or did you integrate it using kl_php?
  2. i'm using the module

i installed using the only instructions i could find
  3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

The module only has the view you see there unless you modified it after the fact. If you have modified it using the Joomla interface, the changes aren't saved back in the file - they're only saved in the database. So if your cache was regenerated, if would've taken the original file again.
  4. so theres no way to show more than 1 month at a time?

or change the view at all?
  5. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Well yes, by modifying the actual file. You can use the Joomla interface to make the changes to tweak the view to your tastes, but make sure that you then update the actual file with the same changes or they could be lost again - like what happened here.
  6. ok (sorry if im sounding like a complete idiot...)

so setup everything and then install into joomla? i can't see anywhere in joomla to modify anything at all...

so i guess i should upload again, setup the calendar to how i want it, then install the component into joomla?
  7. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You don't need to completely setup the calendar again. Just delete the Calendar module from Joomla, then modify it before re-adding it.
  8. ok i'll give it a go thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.