1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Is it possible to display it TOC by default

Discussion in 'General Support' started by krow, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I am new to this and am currently using the trial version. I am not using the zend version for the fact that it wasn't installed on the server I am currently using.

Any ways I was wondering if it is just me but using the trial version I am not able to display the calendar in the TOC display.

With that said is it just cause I am using the trial version? And if I did buy the calendar is there a way to display the calendar in the TOC display by default and not allow users to change the way it is displayed?

Thanks for your help in advance
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

The trial isn't limited in this way so you should be able to display the TOC mode.

Can you zip and attach your page and/or provide a link so we can see?
  3. Like I said I have gone through just the basics at this time and it has probably been installed for maybe an hour now.

So here is a link to it:
    http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/rad/calendar

If you need me to zip it or send it let me know.
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

edit the file /calendar/demo.php and uncomment the line that has the $TOC=1; command.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.