1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

IPB Integration

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Lywellyn, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see you are using Invision Power Board, so hopefully you can answer my question, because if I can do what I plan on it, I would be more than happy to purchase a copy of this software :)

IPB comes with its own calendar. What I want to do is place your calendar as a sort of mini-calendar in the IPDynamic Lite page (my forums' portal). I want it to pull from the IPB database for events and such, and I want to be able to have your calendar script highlight the days that have events, hopefully with different colors to signify different kinds of events that IPB has.

Can this be done?
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

It may be possible to do this with IPB. However, I am currently in the process of converting to vBulletin (as we speak).

I'll keep this in mind in the future as an idea for a module.

Have a great day! :D

-Brian
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.