1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Invalid Access - 19

Discussion in 'General Support' started by MarkSD66, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkSD66

MarkSD66 New Member

I am trying to test the Trail Version and I keep getting this Error: Invalid Access - 19. I am able to start the setup, and am able to get part way through the configuration, when I start getting the error. I am using the Zend version, and have run the Site-Test script which says it is supported by my site. I have things set to use a MySQL database, and that appears to be okay. However, once I get the error, I am unable to access any page at all. Any clues as to what the problem is?

Thanks,
    Mark

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

What are you doing just before the first time you see the error?

3. MarkSD66

MarkSD66 New Member

It has been different things each time, when I recieve the Error. The only way I have been able to fix the problem ( for a short period of time at least ) has been to delete all of the files on the server, and re-upload them all and redo the install (ie. running the /calander/setup/index.php file). Each time the Error first occurs after I have done different things. One time it was while trying to access the User Manager, another time it was while trying to access the Event Manager, another time it was while trying to access the Database setup. Once the error appears, I am completely locked out of everything and can not even run the demo.php, or the /setup/index.php. At that point I am forced to delete all of the server files under the calander directory and re-upload everything.

I was thinking that it might be something the the PHPSession, but even after completely closing my browser and deleting cookies, etc. I remain locked out. So, I started thinking it might be something to do with the License.

Any ideas?

--Mark

4. Brian

Can you open a support ticket so we can try a few things to see what may be happening?

5. MarkSD66

MarkSD66 New Member

Brian,

I opened a Support Ticket per your request.

Ticket ID: SEM-74323

Thanks,
    Mark

6. morfie

morfie New Member

Any help with this? I too am having this same problem. I havent reinstalled everything yet. I am hoping that i wont have to because there is a resolve to this issue.

7. Brian

Please open a support ticket. :)

8. morfie

morfie New Member

ok will do. Thanks.

p.s. glad to know you are ok with Dennis and all. Hope Emily doesnt get you.

9. MarkSD66

MarkSD66 New Member

Brian,

Not sure if this help shed some light on the problem or not, but after I got locked out, I decide to take a look at my config and license files. the config file looks okay, as far as I can tell, however the license file looks like something is wrong with it.

$licenseTsid="dGhld2luZHJpZGVycy5vcmd8OTk5OTk5OTk5";
    $licenseSite="8f

Notice how the $licenseSite is chopped off? I am pretty sure it should not be like that.

Thanks,
    Mark

10. Brian

Did you get my response to your ticket?

11. morfie

morfie New Member

yes thanks... anything i can do to help.

12. jeannie

jeannie New Member

Also trying out the trial version. Getting the identical error when I change colors of the events.
    Since a solution is not posted on the forum, should I too submit a ticket?

13. Brian

Did you just download the trial?

Try closing your broswer then log back into the Setup Manager.

14. jeannie

jeannie New Member

Downloaded, installed, setup and had it running with events added.
    Went back to change event colors and got Invalid Acces -19
    Cannot get into it at all now.

15. Brian

Just uploaded a new trial version that should fix this issue. Please download the trial again.

Let me know if this solves this issue for you. :)

16. jeannie

jeannie New Member

So far so good! Thank you for you very quick response.:clap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.