1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Image properties doesn't work

Discussion in 'General Support' started by JackTheKnife, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have try to insert an image into an event with alignment to the left and hspace set to 10px, but after save all changes image is not formatted properly (there is no alignment and hspace info in a database).

Thank you for any help.
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Try turning off XSS security using the Setup Manager.
  3. Brian

Are you using an HTML editor? It may be stripping it out (the calendar isn't)...
  4. You mean to switch to HTML mode during event edition?
  5. Situation looks like:
    - adding photo to the event description (used Tiny MCE from the Event Manager)
    - set image properties (looks fine in the Tiny MCE)
    - click again on the image properties (there is no info about alignment and h-space)
    - switched to HTML mode - no info about alignment and h-space
  6. Brian

Then, TinyMCE is removing the alignment HTML. You may need to check with them about how to fix this. Probably some clean-up code they use.

If you turn Tiny off and manually edit the event, you can add the attributes and they will save.
  7. OK, I will go this way.

Another question - at the top of the calendar I have navigation buttons but they doesn't work ether. I have under them for ex. action="index.php?co-gdzie-kiedy????? (bunch of question marks).
  8. Brian

Are you integrating the calendar directory into this page or are you calling another file with the calendar in it?
  9. I have a smarty template co-gdzie-kiedy with this code in:

{php}
    $LIST=1;
    $listDays = 1;
    $DF = "l, j F, Y";
    $template="modern.php";
    require("calendar/calendar.php");

$TOC=1;
    require("calendar/calendar.php");
    {/php}
  10. Brian

PHP is probably sending the wrong link...

Add this code before the calendar:

<?php $thisFile = "LINK"; ?>

Replace LINK with the file name of the page.
  11. Still no luck, but we are closer to fix it. After added a new line I have got this:

action="http://dziennik.raszkiewicz.com/co-gdzie-kiedy?co-gdzie-kiedy?????"

Part 'action="http://dziennik.raszkiewicz.com/co-gdzie-kiedy?' is correct, the rest is not.
  12. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Smarty is hard to work with when you're integrating actual PHP inside of templates. It's ok to do easy PHP stuff, but inserting scripts is pretty hard. It doesn't retain variables between {php} blocks as each block is run as a function.
  13. So I need to turn off navigation and do own hardcoded version to get working this?
  14. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You can't do custom navigation table for the TOC mode. What are you using right now for $thisFile?
  15. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I don't think you'll be able to use the navigation at all as the variables from the URL don't seem to get parsed at all. So even if you managed to get the proper value in $thisFile, it still wouldn't work with the framework that you're using.

Edit: I think your best option is probably to use an iFrame and leave the calendar completely out of the Smarty template.
  16. I will try this as well.
  17. So far no luck :(
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.