1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

How to modify basic calendar: remove navigation links

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by euc, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. euc

euc

This question is more general than just for WordPress, but since that's what I'm using I will start here.

I want to display the calendar as shown WITHOUT the navigation.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Can someone tell me where to find the html / php that places the navigation at the bottom so that I can remove it from a custom version of calendar.php?

Thanks!
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Calendar.php doesn't have the code that creates the calendar... it calls another encrypted file that creates the output necessary.

As for what you want to do, we've already accounted for that and provide you two ways of accomplishing it.

1- If you want to remove it from all normal mode calendars, in the Setup Manager, under the Navigation section, just disable it.

2- If you only want one calendar to not have the navigation, just before the require, add
    PHP:
    $noNav="1";
  3. euc

euc

That second option works perfect. Thanks!
  4. Time for a very ignorant question - I assumed when you said "just before the require" you meant something like this:

PHP:
    <?php $OL="1"$noNav="1"; require("calendar/calendar.php"); ?>
    I tried that but it didn't work.
  5. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You need it before the require for the calendar... not the one for the $OL code...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.