1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

How to make the legend colors/text clickable

Discussion in 'General Support' started by mpoyner, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpoyner

mpoyner New Member

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Basically they used the showCat filter variable option and modified the legend to create links that pass the filter variable to the page.

3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I've just modified the legend plugin to have links. Rename the file attached to "legend-filter.php" and upload to your /calendar/plugins folder. Then use the same instructions as for the regular legend plugin.

Code:
    <?php require("plugins/legend-filter.php"); ?>

Attached Files:

4. Brian

Pretty cool ve9gra. :)

BTW, I've modified the board to allow PHP files to be uploaded too.

Think this should be a sticky?

5. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Ah cool, that'll help!

Up to you if you want to sticky it. It'll be safely kept in my repository of misc tweaks. ;)

6. mpoyner

mpoyner New Member

Thanks so much ve9gra!! This is definitely something to put into your release notes/sticky it, something, Brian.

Great stuff.

7. jimted

jimted New Member

Dude, nice one

Thanks ve9gra, just what I needed.

8. Steve T

Steve T New Member

This is a great addition!

I just went live with the calendar at http://www.meditationinnorcal.org/calendar/mbmc_calendar.php. Prior to the legend-filter plugin I just had the regular legend and everyone that I showed the calendar to tried to click a category and it went nowhere. So great job! Thanks, much.

st

NsalRogio likes this.
  9. kkarndt81

kkarndt81 New Member

WIsh I knew what I am doing wrong

I see the nice looking calendar and pop ups. I wish I could make this work on my site. I paid for the calendar.

Even the demo programs provided do not show the calendar as nice as this site.

10. Brian

kkarndt81, please start a new topic and include a link to your calendar so we can see what's happening so we can help. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.