1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

hide current month in multi display

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by northof49, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northof49

northof49 New Member

I want to use the multi display calander, however I want to know how to hide the current month. So if I want 3 months displayed lets say April-May-June for example, all I want to see is those three months. I dont want to see the current month, and then the three months.

X <-- how do I hide the current month

X Y Z <-- this is April May June

thank you!

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Just before requiring the multi-mode calendar, add this:

<?php
    $mo++;
    if ($mo>12) {
    $mo=1;
    $yr++;
    }
    ?>

3. matthewgorlando

matthewgorlando New Member

When I do this with the multi-calendar, toc, and list modes displayed, the list mode then shows events for the next month. How do I fix this?

4. matthewgorlando

matthewgorlando New Member

Also...is there any way to make the multi calendar smaller? I tried changing the $epcMultiWidth = "600px" but it didn't seem to do anything.

5. Brian

Reverse the operation just beofre the List Mode:

<?php
    $mo--;
    if ($mo<1) {
    $mo=12;
    $yr--;
    }
    ?>

6. Brian

If you want the actual calendar smaller, edit the CSS of the theme you're using to make it smaller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.