1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Help finding table

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by jonesing, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonesing

jonesing New Member

Code:
    <table class="mainTable" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0">
    I need to find this code so that I can rename the class ... I have looked and I cant seem to locate it.

Thanks.

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You cannot change the class name. You can however, adjust the CSS that controls mainTable in /calendar/theme/default/esstyle.css.

3. jonesing

jonesing New Member

Well that doesn't help me ... my site already uses a class called mainTable - (pretty common name) and when I try to pull the calendar into existing pages they are all foobarred.

It appears in some pages the css calls out for example mainTableTOC - why didnt you keep that naming strategy and use mainTableBLOG, mainTableBLAHBLAH etc instead of using something so common and then leave users no way to adjust the name?

So is the table I cant get to is in the functions file?

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I don't know where it is as it is in the encrypted code section.

5. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

FWIW, this is the first time I recall anyone with this issue. I will put it on the wish list to change in a future release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.